The preamble above is an integral part of this contract.
3.1 Personal User Information: -
We collect information about users from their personal accounts such as: user name, mobile number, age, and e-mail address from the user profile.
This information is obtained through the user's use of the application and this information includes the type of the smartphone and technical information about the user's communication methods with the application, the operating system and its version, the preferred language and the geographical location of the user - if permitted - in addition to your address book and contacts -if the user allows so- and other similar information such as visitor interactions, preferences, and save comments.
3.2 Data resulting from the operations and services provided: -
We keep the information of the users and the service provided to them without mentioning or linking them to the user’s identity -including but not limited to- the locations and times when the application was used, the number of times of use, and the application has the right to retain this information even after the customer has canceled the account.
The purpose of using the collected information
Pocket Up collects and uses user information for the following purposes:
1. Improve the quality of customer service.
2. Optimizing applications with every update to suit your aspirations.
3. Sending electronic messages periodically: The email address registered by users will only be used to send them information and updates related to their account. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, or other requests or questions. If the user decides to join our mailing list, they will receive messages in their email that may include news and information related to the applications in addition to the promotional campaigns.
Limits for disclosing personal user information
Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose than to complete the transaction with you except in the following cases:
1. After taking your permission.
2. Submitting it to companies and stores to provide offers on products and services, with your permissions.
3. Disclosure to the competent authorities if requested due to the illegal use of the application.
4. Special circumstances such as summons or court orders.
5. In the event ownership of the platform or application is transferred to another company, the ownership of the information will be transferred.
Sharing user information with a third party
We may employ other companies or individuals to perform tasks on our behalf -including but not limited to- sending regular mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing assistance and marketing, providing search results and these may have access to information provided by you when registering such as (name - age - Mobile number - detailed geographic location).
Ensuring Privacy by Pocket Up
1. The user, whether an individual or a company, is granted full authority and authorization of the application or their representative to use the personal information registered by the user in the application as well as the data generated by the processes of this application.
3. We collects the information provided by the user during the registration in Pocket Up platform or application and when using the services in a private record, as well as the information that the application collected during your use of it including the information about the operations that you performed and others, and we may collect additional information for your participation in any of the benefits that are provided.
4. After closing your account in any platform or applications, your registered personal information will be deleted immediately, unless you give permission to keep it within the closing steps.
5. Pocket Up has the right to retain the information and data resulting from the operations and services provided or from the processing of personal information without any reference or link to the user’s identity, even after the user's account has been canceled, this information will be kept for statistics and development purposes.
Pocket Up Responsibility
1. Pocket Up is keen to subject the parties dealing with it as a third party and they have access to the data of the users with the same international standards that Pocket Up has to protect the information of the users.
2. Pocket Up will not have any responsibility for the incorrect disclosure of the user information stored with it, due to a mistake by any party or from unauthorized or unlawful actions of third parties, and does not accept any warranty, losses or damages that may arise from that.
3. Pocket Up is keen to make its platforms and applications free from viruses, spyware, malicious cookies or any other harmful content with reasonable and appropriate efforts, however, Pocket Up does not guarantee and does not bear responsibility for any damages that may affect the user's phone or any other device on which the application is used from viruses, breaches, or spyware that may lead to the theft of user data or credit card information, the user is solely responsible for protecting their devices.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction