Terms and Conditions
This numeric list is to identify the T&C of Pocket Up platform, mobile App and its related technologies and functionalities (collectively, the "Services"). These services are operated by Revival Lab, under the laws of Saudi Arabia with company registration #2050123212, (hereinafter referred to as "Revival Lab", "we", "us", or "our"). In this Agreement (as defined below), "you" or "User" refers to any individual who uses and/or accesses the Services.
- The Services allow a User using Pocket Up platform to collect stamps & points, redeem gifts, and share or exchange the collected stamps & points with other users within Pocket Up app or any other related platform
- Pocket Up may allow you to download apps free of charge.
User rights and responsibilities
- The User has the right to be informed, if there is any change in this agreement either by app notification, e-mail or SMS.
- The User has the right to access, rectify, erase and restrict any processing on their personal information any time.
- The User has the right to view all their personal information.
- The User has the right to object any processing on their personal information by reaching us through the Contact Us section.
- The User should commit to ethics and values and should refrain from insult and abuse of the service.
- The User is responsible for maintaining and keeping their account password safe, any activities performed on a user's account as a result of his/her negligence or failure to maintain the confidentiality of their data, the user bears all its consequences.
Pocket Up is keen to ensure that the application is free from viruses, spyware, malware cookies or any other harmful content with reasonable and appropriate efforts, however Pocket Up or Revival Lab does not guarantee nor bear responsibility for any damages that may affect user’s mobile or any other device utilizing any of Pocket Up’s services, from viruses, hacks or spyware, the user is solely responsible for protecting his device.
We require our users to be at least 15 years old to access or use any of Pocket Up platforms and services.
Impersonation by name or subdomain is not allowed and Pocket Up has the right to take adequate legal actions if needed.
Pocket Up rights and responsibilities
- Modifications of Terms and Conditions: We have the right to modify terms and conditions if needed and whenever adequate.
- Pocket Up has full Intellectual property rights in and to the information (in any form including without limitation text, graphical, video and audio), images, icons, apps, designs, software, scripts, programs, copyright, trademarks, trade names, logos, and other materials and services available on or through the Services, including its look and feel (collectively, "Our Content"). The user is prohibited from posting, copying or transmitting any of our content including their profile.
- Access Restrictions: Pocket Up has the right to block any user from accessing Pocket Up products, platforms and services if they are not in compliance with these terms and conditions.
- اInactive Accounts: Pocket Up has the right to remove inactive accounts under the duration that Pocket Up sees adequate.
- Removal and Blocking of Content and Accounts: Pocket Up has the right to block or remove content and accounts for any reason it sees adequate. In addition, you acknowledge that we have your consent to monitor and block content that we consider to be harassing or bullying.
- Communications: Pocket Up has the right to send SMS or e-mail users with what Pocket Up sees adequate with the option to unsubscribe from notification SMS or E-mails.
Termination or Suspension
- Both Parties “you or Pocket Up” may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason.
- The User can terminate this agreement by signing out and deleting their account.
- This Agreement will terminate immediately, without notice, if you fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
- Subject to applicable law, Pocket Up may temporarily or permanently suspend, cancel, impose limits on or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services at any time, without assuming liability for any individual or third party.
We also reserve the right to terminate, impose limits on, cancel, suspend or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services:
- In response to requests by law enforcement or other government agencies under valid legal process;
- In order to carry out urgent maintenance work or urgent updates to systems or hardware; or
- Due to unexpected technical, safety, business or security reasons.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you will hold harmless and indemnify the Pocket Up Parties from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to (Your Content, Your use of the Services, Your violation or breach of any of this Agreement, Your infringement of third-party intellectual property or any other rights or similar actions or violations by any person using your account, including in each instance any liability, damages, expense, litigation costs and lawyer's fees arising from such claim, suit, or action, including any claim for negligence. You undertake and agree to promptly assist and cooperate as fully as reasonably required by any of the Pocket Up Parties in the defense of any such claim or demand. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
Limits of Responsibility
All communicated content initiated/created by the user through Pocket Up platform is the responsibility of the user and Pocket Up is not responsible for its content or any damage that could result from this content or the use of any of the services.
You agree that the Services provided by Pocket Up shall be subject to all the applicable regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Any dispute shall be before the courts of Saudi Arabia.
Acceptance of this Agreement
Please read this Agreement carefully. By clicking on the agree button and accessing or using the Services, you are entering into a binding legal agreement with us and are agreeing to this Agreement. If there is anything you do not understand in this Agreement or the other policies and information published or made available through the Services, please contact us through the Contact Us section